Area of Expertise
- Research and Extension in Horticulture, Agroforestry and allied field.
- Clonal Technology in Eucalyptus plantation
- Farm Management and Organic Farming
- Nursery and Plantation management.
- Capacity Building
- Research papers: 18 (published in various national & international journals)
- Popular Articles: 30
- Books: 02
- Technical Bulletin: 22 and Abstracts in Souvenirs: 26
- Best Krishi Vigyan Kendra Award by ICAR, New Delhi (2010-11)
- Joint working Group on Agriculture for Nepal.
- Society of Tropical Forestry Scientist, SFRI, Jabalpur (M.P.)
- Society for the Advancement of Human and Nature (SADHNA), Dr Y.S. Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry, Solan (H.P.)
- Society for promotion of Tropical Biodiversity, Jabalpur.
- 18+ years in Extension, Teaching, Research and Administration
- Since April 2014 with Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture, New Delhi as Deputy Commissioner (Horticulture).
- Key Responsibilities: All Administrative/financial matters of Directorates and Central Institute of Horticulture (CIH), Medziphema, Nagaland. Involved in dealing of technical matters of Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture, Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojna, High Value Agriculture Crops in A&N and National Saffron Mission etc.
- Since January 2007 to April 2014 (07 years) with Jawaharlal Nehru Agriculture University, Jabalpur (M.P.) as Scientist.
- Worked Since March, 1996 to January, 2007 (11 years) with different organizations like Sterling Tree Magnum (I.) Ltd., Chennai , Khaitan Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd. Indore (M.P.) , BILT Tree Tech Ltd. (Ballarpur Industries Ltd. , Ballarpur, M.S.) at middle management level - 11 Years
- Exposure in various training programmes (State and National Level)
- Attended training on Production package of practices for improving water productivity of crop based farming system under M.P. water sector restructuring project organized by College of Agricultural Engineering, JNKVV, Jabalpur from June 11 to 15, 2007.
- Participated in 07 days training programme on Improved seed and Nursery Technology conducted by Forest Research Institute, Dehradun from Sept 22 to 26, 2008.
- Participated in the training programme on Drip Irrigation System on 25-26 August ,2009 held at CIAE, Bhopal.
- Participated in 10days training programme on “Production of organic inputs and quality control” from December 1-10, 2009 organized by Regional Centre of Organic Farming, Jabalpur.
- Participated in 21 days training programme on Wild & Underutilized Fruits from Nov 2 to 22, 2011 at Dr Y.S.Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry, Nauni, Solan.
- Undergone training programme on Application of PRS Tools in Agricultural Extension from Feb 18-21, 2013 organized by Extension Education Institue , Anand (Gujarat) at JNKVV, Jabalpur.
- Member of ICAR Regional Committee No. IV at IISR, Lucknow on 5-6 Sep., 2014 and suggested points for horticulture developments in the states
- Conference/Seminars Attended (National and International Level)
- Participated in International Conference on World Perspective on Short Rotation Forestry for Industrial and Rural Development (Sept. 7-13 ,2003 ) at Dr.Y.S.Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry, Nauni, Solan (H.P.)
- Participated in International Conference on Sustainable Agriculture for Food, Bio-energy and Livelihood Security (14-16 Feb, 2007) at J.N.K.V.V., Jabalpur(M.P.)
- Participated in 4th National Extension Education Congress 2007 on Livelihood Security and Extension System Perspectives from March 9- 11, 2007.
- Participated and presented paper in National seminar on” Interventions For Environmental Moderations” held at Navsari Agricultural University Navsari (Gujarat) from Jan 8-10, 2008).
- Participated and presented paper in 4th National Conference on Forestry held at Forest Research Institute, Dehradun from 9-11November, 2009.
- National Seminar on Improved Agroforestry Systems for Sustainable Livelihood held at Division of Agroforestry, Tropical Forest Research Institute, and Jabalpur on 28th September, 2011.
- National Seminar on Agroforestry: An Evergreen Agriculture for Food Security and Environmental Resilience held at ASPEE College of Horticulture & Forestry, Navsari Agricultural University, Navsari (Gujarat) from 2-4 February, 2012.
- Participated and presented paper in World Congress on Agroforestry held from 12-14 February, 2014 at New Delhi.
- Participated in the National Conference on Development & Export of Spices at IARI, New Delhi on 27thJanuary, 2015.
- Attended Workshop on “Rain Water Shelter House for cultivation of crops around the year” organised by PFDC, AAU, Guwahati on 3rd Feb, 2015.